If you have been betrayed, you understand the obsession with figuring out why men cheat. But here’s the thing. Too often, infidelity or affair recovery programs focus on the reasons why men cheat and miss the million-dollar question: Why does it matter? Getting radically honest about the underlying cause of the cheating is what matters. And the reason it matters is because it helps you understand what happened, disentangle from the drama of the surface reasons, and ultimately let yourself off the hook so you can move forward and heal.
- The top seven reasons men cheat.
- The truth behind why men can love you – and still cheat.
- Why fear, shame, and anger are the unaddressed root cause of betrayal.
- How understanding the root cause of betrayal helps you and your recovery.
- The societal differences between the way men and women are raised and how those differences impact fear, shame, anger, and the tendency to cheat.
Untangle yourself from the past, reclaim your power, and own your worth so you can create a future you love on your own terms. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!