“Can you learn to love your partner again after an affair?” “Will it ever be the same again?” and “Is it possible to rekindle love after an affair?” are questions that betrayed partners commonly ask. The answers might surprise you because love after the affair is often deeper, richer, and more satisfying – whether it’s love with your current partner or with someone entirely new!
- The four types of love: eros, phillia, sortge, and agape and how your love relationships are an ever changing mixture of all types of love.
- Why the difference between loving someone, and being in love with them, is overstated.
- Which types of love you will fall out of, regardless of your relationship, and which types of love that are everlasting.
- Why love may not have anything to do with the happiness, length, or power of healthy relationships.
- BONUS: Four journal prompts on love that will help you get clear on exactly the kind of love you want and deserve so your next romantic relationship will be your most fulfilling best!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Thank you to BetterHelp for sponsoring this podcast! Take charge of your mental health and get 10% off your first month of therapy at https://BetterHelp.com/FLAUNT
FLAUNT! is brought to you by Revel the new kind of social platform built exclusively for women over 40. Members make connections at virtual and in-real-life events, start conversations from super serious to silly, and learn from experts on topics from financial wellness for women, managing menopause, and dozens more. Explore our community of like minded, smart, fabulous, and fun women at hellorevel.com/flaunt.