What does it take to trust again after an affair? It begins with a radical understanding of the multitude of ways that you were betrayed. Contrary to what you might think, an act of infidelity is more than a single betrayal. It involves a breach of emotional, spiritual, financial, marital, and sexual trust. Even more, it violates the trust you have in the way the world is supposed to work, what it means to be married, and what you thought your life was supposed to be like. Of course it’s difficult to trust again after infidelity! But it’s not impossible. Let this show be the first step in understanding the complex nature of trust, untangling the many ways that you were betrayed, and reconnecting to yourself so you can finally get unstuck and start healing.
- The importance of defining and untangling the many ways that you had your trust violated.
- The difference between losing trust in a person, an idea, a script that you have in your head about the way things are supposed to be, and trust in yourself.
- Why rebuilding trust in yourself always comes first, and how to begin trusting your intuition and having your own back once again.
- Why it takes at least two years to rebuild trust after an affair.
- The eight-step process for rebuilding trust with your partner (and why facing difficulty and going through more difficult times is necessary to fully restore trust.)
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Spring Sale! One-on-one affair recovery coaching for women who have been cheated on by their intimate partner who are committed to:
- Overcoming the devastation, pain, and obsessive thoughts and reclaiming peace,
- Rebuilding trust in themselves, their intuition, and the world,
- Making sense of their story regardless of their partner’s participation,
- Reconciling the life they have now with the life they thought they’d have,
- Moving on with confidence and clarity – whether they are working things out with their partner or moving on alone, and
- Bringing themselves back to life again, stronger and happier than before!
Only $333 per month for one 90-minute session per month, a monthly, 30-minute self-hypnosis to use between sessions, weekly prep work to augment your healing, and real-time Voxer support. Lora@loracheadle for more information or to apply.
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!