One of the questions I get asked most often – with either a look of disgust, pity, or incredulousness – is why I stayed after my husband’s multiple affairs. In this show, I take a deep dive into my situation, process, and explanation of why I stayed and why my husband chose to stay as well.
- “Is there more?” How the second to last step in the IMAGO dialogue protocol kept me moving ahead in both my individual healing as well as in my marital healing.
- The promise of moving ahead one step at a time, and being okay with whatever develops along the way for both you and your partner.
- Why all relationships take a full commitment by both partners and why “choosing to stay” healthy requires a full commitment from both you and your partner. After all, as the sayings go, It takes two to tango! or, It takes two to play ball!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Spring Sale! One-on-one affair recovery coaching for women who have been cheated on by their intimate partner who are committed to:
- Overcoming the devastation, pain, and obsessive thoughts and reclaiming peace,
- Rebuilding trust in themselves, their intuition, and the world,
- Making sense of their story regardless of their partner’s participation,
- Reconciling the life they have now with the life they thought they’d have,
- Moving on with confidence and clarity – whether they are working things out with their partner or moving on alone, and
- Bringing themselves back to life again, stronger and happier than before!
Only $333 per month for one 90-minute session per month, a monthly, 30-minute self-hypnosis to use between sessions, weekly prep work to augment your healing, and real-time Voxer support. Lora@loracheadle for more information or to apply.
Learn more at www.AffairRecoveryForWomen.com and follow me across all social!