Happy 2023! While I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions (because statistically speaking, only 9% of resolutions are successful) I am big on manifesting and setting intentions.
- A Resolution is about being resolute, firm, and decisive. The energy around resolutions is harsh and you either succeed or you fail. There is no middle ground.
- An Intention is a plan, something that you aim for. The energy around intention is softer. There is room for so-called “error” and as long as you are facing in the right direction, aiming towards the target, still wanting the thing that you intend, you are on track.
- Manifesting means to make evident or certain by showing or displaying. Contrary to popular believe, this is not about magic-ing red corvettes our of thin air. Manifesting is about making something evident by showing or displaying yourself in a certain state of being.
If you want to manifest peace and joy, your task is to display or show yourself as peaceful and joyful. If you want to find healing, your task is to display or show yourself as healed. If you want to find love, abundance, or success, your task is to display or show yourself as love, abundance, or success.
Not by masking up and pretending. Not by being pretentious or lying about how you feel. Not by Resolving to feel differently than you do. That’s false positivity or spiritual bypassing and it doesn’t work.
But by intending to be peaceful and joyful in the midst of chaos. By intending to be healed and whole in the midst of being broken. By intending to be love, abundance, and successful in the midst of heartbreak, poverty, and failure.
It’s a subtle but powerful shift that moves mountains! This year I am going to give myself the gift of seeing myself as successful in every circumstance. Because if I can’t see myself as I intend to be, how can I expect others to? How can I expect it to be? What are you going to be in 2023?
Fall (Back) in Love with YOU February Retreat!
Don’t just make a Vision Board, become a living Vision Board! Join Lora for her annual “Fall (Back) in Love with YOU!” retreat where you will create and embody a vision of exactly who and how you want to be in 2023. Be the first to know when registration opens by signing up at www.FLAUNTStudios.com
Tune in all of January, where you will learn:
1) How to set an intention for yourself in 2023, so you can overcome heartbreak, untangle from the pain and thrive!
2) The art of mapping out your journey instead of merely claiming what you want and then not knowing how to get there, and how music can keep you engaged.
3) Using costumes, props, and play to keep you motivated throughout the difficult times and remind you of what it is you are seeking to become.
4) How to choreograph the next chapter of your life, your way, with enthusiasm and joy, even when you feel like you are too broken and can never be happy or successful again.
BONUS! Grab a copy of your Betrayal Recovery Tool Kit, with a chapter of Lora’s book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy, and Spiritual Self on re-writing the screenplay of your life, a beautiful, downloadable journal, and a guided meditation. All for $19.99. Snap it up here! https://loracheadle.com/product/infidelity/
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!