Intimacy is a core human desire. Everyone wants to love and be loved in return. Yet very few people know the four types of intimacy, or how to create true intimacy. In this show you will learn all about the four types of intimacy, how it can be created within your relationships, and (take a deep breath) what was really going on with your cheating partner and the other woman in terms of their intimacy. Including, The untold reason why your cheating partner’s behavior truly was out of character, why you didn’t see the affair coming, and why his relationship with the other woman was meaningless.
- Breaking down the word “intimacy” into: into me see.
- Distinguishing between the masks that we wear to cover our flaws and the costumes we wear to accentuate our assets and learning to get metaphorically naked so we can create the intimacy – and the relationships – we desire.
- The four types of intimacy: emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical. What they are, how each is created, and why they are important in any relationship.
- Why receiving intimacy, and being seen, known, and loved for who we are, is predicated on the ability to truly see, honor, and hold space for the flaws of another.
- The untold reason why your cheating partner’s behavior truly was out of character, why you didn’t see the affair coming, and why his relationship with the other woman was meaningless: Understanding the false intimacy that is created when we relate from our pain body instead of from our heart.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Thank you to BetterHelp for sponsoring this podcast! Take charge of your mental health and get 10% off your first month of therapy at https://BetterHelp.com/FLAUNT
FLAUNT! is brought to you by Revel the new kind of social platform built exclusively for women over 40. Members make connections at virtual and in-real-life events, start conversations from super serious to silly, and learn from experts on topics from financial wellness for women, managing menopause, and dozens more. Explore our community of like minded, smart, fabulous, and fun women at hellorevel.com/flaunt.