Buckle up for a unique perspective on the phenomenon of toxic masculinity! Unlike Lora’s regular shows, this episode features a live Q&A session where Lora channels her guides, “The Librarians,” to answer questions around toxic masculinity, the role of religion on the planet, and how we can best manage and protect our integrity and energy when confronted with toxicity.
As with any live, channeled show, answers tend to be revealed in “spiral form,” meaning that the several peripheral answers are addressed first, before honing-in to the final, zinger of an answer. Be prepared to have your mind blown, your perspective shifted, and your heart opened.
- What we perceive as “toxic masculinity” is being brought onto the planet by “warrior souls” committed to pushing humanity towards spiritual growth and understanding.
- A new paradigm for the idea of “being triggered,” why it’s not a trigger, but an “infection” of a preexisting wound, and how it’s our own responsibility to heal that infection.
- Exploring both the positive and negative aspects of religion and how to make sure we stay in its light and away from its shadow of guilt, shame, and transferred control.
- The divine soul-work of transmuting and processing your own pain, and why things like charity and helping out can disconnect people from their divinity and create toxicity instead.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Spring Sale! One-on-one affair recovery coaching for women who have been cheated on by their intimate partner who are committed to:
- Overcoming the devastation, pain, and obsessive thoughts and reclaiming peace,
- Rebuilding trust in themselves, their intuition, and the world,
- Making sense of their story regardless of their partner’s participation,
- Reconciling the life they have now with the life they thought they’d have,
- Moving on with confidence and clarity – whether they are working things out with their partner or moving on alone, and
- Bringing themselves back to life again, stronger and happier than before!
Only $333 per month for one 90-minute session per month, a monthly, 30-minute self-hypnosis to use between sessions, weekly prep work to augment your healing, and real-time Voxer support. Lora@loracheadle for more information or to apply.
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!