Have you ever wondered about the divorce process or whether there were other legal remedies that could help you navigate infidelity? This show will teach you what it is like to work with an attorney, what the legal system can and cannot do to help you, and how you can use a variety of legal remedies to help you secure your finances, future, and family. The legal process can be very intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! Join family and estate planning attorney Kim Willoughby as she walks you through a variety of basic remedies and options for those facing infidelity or betrayal.
- The difference between pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, and other types of marital contracts or agreements.
- How marital agreements can protect you, your finances, and relationships after infidelity.
- “No-fault” divorce vs “fault” divorce and whether infidelity matters in the eyes of the law.
- Navigating the “free consultation” with a lawyer – how to prepare and what you need to know.
- Estate Planning: What is it, what can it accomplish, and why is it important especially when infidelity and betrayal is involved.
- The overarching importance of mental health before, during, and after the divorce process and why managing your mental state is the best way to control legal cost.
Kimberly R. Willoughby has been practicing law in Colorado since 1994 and has earned a reputation as one of the premier family law attorneys in the state. She is licensed in both Colorado and South Dakota. Kim is the only rostered attorney in the United States who is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) and American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
Learn more about Kim Willoughby, divorce, marriage agreements, estate planning, and the intersection of your situation & all things legal HERE.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along.
All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!