Should I stay or should I go? Is one of the most often asked, and anguished over, questions after infidelity or betrayal. After experiencing the shock and devastation of your life not being what you thought it was, many women want certainty. Certainty that they are making the “right” decisions. Certainty that their partner won’t cheat again. Certainty that they will find new love, or certainty that their life or marriage will work out the way they want it to. Although none of us can guarantee the future, here are three simple steps (and a whole host of “a-ha” inducing questions) that will help you make the best decision based on your circumstances.
- Uniting the head and the heart in order to make decisions that result in a full body yes, no, or I need more time!
- Creating a boundary around yourself, your healing, and your decision-making process so you can make decisions that are right for you, and how to honor your partner’s boundaries and decision-making process as well, so you can get what you want.
- Why the phrase “once a cheater always a cheater” is untrue, and how to discern whether your partner is more or less likely to cheat again.
- The importance of identity and desire, and why knowing who you are and what you want is imperative deciding how to move forward after infidelity or betrayal.
- Choosing your hard, and the truth about recovering together vs. recovering apart.
- Letting go what other people might think and grounding yourself in realistic expectations.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!