With the life philosophies, “I refuse to be defeated.” and “It’s not what happens to you in life, it’s how you handle it.” is it any wonder that Irene Michaels is a success in her 70s? A true beauty and anti-aging icon, Irene has learned hundreds of secrets and solutions, gleaned from her days as a working actress in Hollywood. No stranger to tragedy, she has overcome defeat, including a car accident that “ruined” her face at the height of her modeling career.
- The importance of choosing, and living by, a powerful life philosophy.
- At home beauty and skin care treatments suitable for any budget.
- Six Best Foods for Anti-aging and preventing and recovering hair loss.
- Staying classically stylish After 60
- The power of patience, self-discipline and relying on yourself.
Irene Michaels is a lifelong entertainer, entrepreneur and accomplished equestrian who has made it a priority to lead an active, healthy lifestyle. She discovered her passion for dance at the age of 11 and went on to become a dancer, model, actress, owner of a successful modeling agency, and producer. She is widely recognized as a beauty and luxury lifestyle expert. Her I On the Scene website shares the scoop on entertainment, culture and fashion. Her I On Youth Collection by Irene Michaels ™ filled the need for an effective, moderately priced, anti-aging skincare solution. She shares it all in her new book, I On Beauty: Living Beautifully & Luxuriously Beyond 50.