Recovering from infidelity and betrayal requires you to get all of your needs met. Affair recovery is brutal, on many different levels, and if you are going to survive and thrive, then you must take care of yourself first. Two weeks ago we talked about setting your intention for recovery. Last week we talked about mapping out your journey on how to get where you want to go. This week we are talking about props, which art the things you will need along the journey, and costumes, which are what you will need when you arrive.
- Identifying what you will need along the betrayal recovery journey, including resources, food, nutrition, physical wellness, and the ability to feel beautiful, powerful, and strong.
- Giving yourself permission to “prop” yourself up with whatever props you deem necessary, so you can get to the other side of the affair recovery journey quickly and efficiently.
- Pondering what the kind of person you desire to be – healed, healthy, calm, or loved – might wear, and structuring your “costume” accordingly.
Revenge Life Retreat & Photo-Shoot!
Don’t just make a Vision Board, become a living Vision Board! Join Lora for her annual “Fall (Back) in Love with YOU!” retreat where you will create and embody a vision of exactly who and how you want to be in 2023. Be the first to know when registration opens by signing up at www.FLAUNTStudios.com
Are you resentful over how much you have done, or sacrificed, for others? Do you feel let down by your career, life, and relationships?
Have you ever thrown yourself into a self-help program, been determined to “fix yourself,” or promised that this was going to your year, only to have the same problems knock you down again?
You are not alone! For years, that’s what I did too. And until this, nothing worked for me either.
After my husband’s infidelity, I wanted,
Not just a Revenge Body,
Not just a Revenge Relationship,
I wanted a Revenge Life!
Not to show him, but to show myself that I was worth it, and that no matter what life brought my way, I would never betray myself again.
This is how I did it. Let me show you how!
In this glorious two-day retreat and photo shoot you will spend deep, delicious time figuring out and embodying exactly who you want to be next year.
Then, the talented Jiang Photography will capture that version of you in a stunning black and white photograph so no matter what comes your way, no matter how you are judged from others, and no matter how broken you feel, you will have proof – photographic evidence – of who you most authentically are and what you are capable of.
You will get:
- A safe place to connect with others who are going through the same kinds of challenges you are going through,
- Customized meditation, journaling, and time to create yourself as a living vision board, and your future,
- Lessons on incorporating and using indigenous wisdom to bring peace, healing and prosperity in everyday life,
- Your very own piece of movement/performance art that will reconnect you to your heart and your body,
- Lessons in embodied, sensual movement,
- The ability to ask questions, receive one-on-one coaching, and get feedback and insight from a trained professional who has been there too and has come successfully out the outer side.
For more information and to register for the Revenge Life Retreat & Photo-Shoot, go to: www.FLAUNTStudios.com
Spots are limited and if you register before January 31st, you get everything for only $397!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!