Without question, infidelity and betrayal flood your body with a variety of difficult sensations and make you feel icky and uncomfortable. When that happens, it’s all too common to seek to numb our painful feelings, strike out and hurt others, or spiral into anxiety and overwhelm. But it doesn’t have to be that way! This show teaches you how to healthily feel and process your emotions instead of numbing and hiding from them.
- The difference between reacting, (unconscious actions we take to try to make the uncomfortable, comfortable) and feeling & healing (using conscious tools to process your difficult emotions) without re-traumatizing yourself.
- The C.L.E.A.N.S.E. process, a daily 7-step process for detoxifying your emotions and creating peace, calm and better health.
- Why love is the only true emotion and everything else is a reaction.
- How to invite your partner, friends, family, and even your co-workers into a simple emotional detox practice that will improve interactions and create healthier connection.
- Banishing anxiety for good by understanding that anxiety is simply an emotion looking to be processed that you aren’t letting yourself feel.
- How to own your own discomfort, even when that discomfort comes from somebody else’s stuff that’s bothering you.
Sherianna Boyle is an international, Emotional Detox Coach®, author of nine books, including her most recent Emotional Detox Now: 135 Practices to Renew Your Mind, Heart & Spirit (Feb 2022), Emotional Detox and Emotional Detox for Anxiety. Sherianna has been featured in over eighty-five articles, and a featured presenter for renowned organizations such as: PESI® Behavioral and Mental Health Education, Kripalu Health & Yoga Center, 1440 Multiversity University and more. Her book, The Four Gifts of Anxiety, was endorsed by the National Association of Mental Health. She is an adjunct Psychology Professor and founder of Emotional Detox Coaching® servicing clients (of all ages background and abilities) virtually world wide. She is the host of Emotional Detox Now Podcast.
Join Sherianna, Lora, and 40 other experts in the FREE, Worldwide Emotional Detox NOW Summit Designed to get the world feeling again and shake up the world!
The event lasts for 5 days and begins on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2022
Register HERE at www.emotionaldetoxnow.com
I can’t wait for everything this year has in store for you!!!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!