Boundaries get confusing – especially after an affair. Join Lora as she talks all things boundaries: what they are (and what they aren’t) why you should set them, how to communicate them, and what to do when they are breached. This show covers the different types of boundaries and why women have difficulty setting, maintaining, and enforcing boundaries.
- The importance of boundaries after cheating and what you and your partner should both expect.
- The top three most important boundaries post-affair.
- Healthy relationships, communication, and the importance of knowing and communicating your emotions and needs.
- How “I statements” encourage open communication, and
- Why the failure to enforce boundaries is really about fear, loss, and shaky self-worth.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!