Have you ever wished for a roadmap that would get you through sexual addiction, porn addiction, an other forms of sexual brokenness to a place of peace, redemption, grace, and healing? You are not alone. Pornography addiction and sex addiction tear at the fabric of marriage, intimacy, and even your own sanity. But you can get through the storm and come out the other side wiser and happier than before.
- Defining an addiction: Why an escalation or progression of behavior, compulsory actions, a preoccupation with sex, pornography, or getting your next “fix” and distorted thinking are all hallmarks of a true sexual or pornography addiction – otherwise known as “sexual brokenness.”
- Navigating the “Three Intimacy Killers” secrets, silence, and judgment.
- The 5-step roadmap that will move you through betrayal, PTSD, and trauma and put you on the road to healing, happiness, and authentic intimacy.
Roane and Eva Hunter are Marriage and Family Counselors specializing in individual, couples, and family therapy. They maintain a private practice in Madison, MS (LifeWorks.MS), with offices in Southaven and Starkville with sixteen therapists across the three locations. They are both Licensed Professional Counselors, National Board-Certified Counselors, Certified Sex Addiction Therapists-Supervisors (CSAT-S), Certified Clinical Sex Addiction Specialists (CCSAS), Clinical Associates with the American Board of Christian Sex Therapists (ABCST), and Certified Multiple Addictions Therapists-Supervisors (CMAT-S). They are World Conference speakers for the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) with over sixty years of combined experience working in the area of sexual wholeness while ministering to individuals and couples in recovery from sexual brokenness. They are popular speakers at churches, seminars, and retreats, sharing their remarkable journey from false intimacy to redemptive intimacy.
Learn more about Roane and Eva Hunter at www.sexgodchaos.com.
Their book, Sex, God and the Chaos of Betrayal! Is available on Amazon Their book reads in a popular conversational style; it’s accessible to those who have not been to counseling and haven’t started the process of “collecting the dots in order to connect the dots.” This book’s message is solidly faith-based, culturally relevant, and clinically informed. It includes our real-life story, the wisdom that we’ve gained through our own failures and successes, and the stories of many others whom we have helped on this journey, along with insights from a wide spectrum of clinical experts and leaders in the field of Christian counseling and sexual addiction. Our book offers couples a practical, task-oriented road map of healing and restoration, both individually and for the coupleship. It is also a great resource for therapists and counselors working with clients facing this issue.
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.BetrayalRecoveryGuide.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Spring Sale! One-on-one affair recovery coaching for women who have been cheated on by their intimate partner who are committed to:
- Overcoming the devastation, pain, and obsessive thoughts and reclaiming peace,
- Rebuilding trust in themselves, their intuition, and the world,
- Making sense of their story regardless of their partner’s participation,
- Reconciling the life they have now with the life they thought they’d have,
- Moving on with confidence and clarity – whether they are working things out with their partner or moving on alone, and
- Bringing themselves back to life again, stronger and happier than before!
Only $333 per month for one 90-minute session per month, a monthly, 30-minute self-hypnosis to use between sessions, weekly prep work to augment your healing, and real-time Voxer support. Lora@loracheadle for more information or to apply.