Suitable for all ages, sizes, and abilities.
Do you miss the fun of dance class or cheerleading practice or do you wish that you could have gone to dance class or cheerleading practice? Now’s your chance! And guess what? It’s a lot more fun as an adult!
Spend 45 glorious minutes getting out of your head and into your magnificent body by learning the choreography to a fun and sexy dance routine. Next, you can pop open some champagne (or whatever beverage you choose) and join in a deep conversation about a topic relevant to women. Sexism, ageism, dating over 40, empty nesting, career transitions, etc.
Are you tired of being stuck at your desk (or kitchen table) hunched over your computer, squinting at Zoom?
Would you like to express yourself comfortably, without worrying that your words will be misinterpreted and you will be judged incorrectly or shunned?
Do you sometimes want to let go, and just be who you are, without worrying what people will think, what you look like, or what won’t get done if you’re not the one doing it?
Burlesque & Bubbly is the answer!
By the end of our time together you will
- Feel comfortable in your own skin, no matter how old you are or how much you weigh.
- Recapture the feelings of freedom and liberation in who you are at your most authentic core, before life (and the patriarchy) shut you down.
- Know how to stand comfortably and express your truth without the fear of judgment or repercussion.
- Take a break from life, give yourself the opportunity for some much-needed fun, and remember what it feels like to have some fun!
So you never have to cover, hide, or worry that who you are is not enough.
No dance experience required and classes are suitable for every age, size, or ability. $10 per class.
- Stop living from the neck up.
- Get comfortable in your own skin.
- Embody your full potential and stop wasting time playing small!
Grab some champagne
(or the beverage of your choice) and meet me on Zoom where you will learn a routine, laugh, have fun, get creative, find connection with others, and remember how it feels to be free!
Even if you have never danced before, and you don’t think you have a sexy bone in your body.