What Would It Be Like to Feel the Magic of the Holidays Once Again?
Learn to Sparkle All Season Long, With The ‘Sparkle Sundays’ Holiday Challenge
Get ready to Sparkle now:
Cultivate gratitude so you can rewire your brain to be more positive all year long,
Give yourself and others gifts so powerful they can actually change the dynamic of your lives,
Move through and fully process your feelings, so you will no longer be held captive by unresolved emotions, and
Fall in love with yourself and your body as they are, not as you wish they would be.
Here’s how we’ll Sparkle:
- 30 minute live calls (recorded so you can watch replays later)
- 2 email assignments and lessons per week
Dates for our Calls:
Sunday November 17 – Sunday November 24
Sunday December 1 – Sunday December 8
Each call will be held at 6pm Pacific / 7pm Mountain / 9pm Eastern. Each 30 minute call is recorded in the “FLAUNT! Flock Facebook group, so you can listen at any time!
What we’ll cover:
Week One: Gratitude
- Learn what gratitude is (and what it’s not)
- Understand how and why cultivating gratitude changes your brain (which then changes your attitude and your life)
- Create a simple, non-woo-woo practice that you can do to cultivate gratitude, shift your attitude and have more health, happiness relationships and productivity.
Week Two: Gifts
- Discover the real purpose and intent of gift giving and why giving gifts matters.
- Finally break out of commercialism and give others with they crave most.
- Learn to take care of yourself, and give yourself everything you’ve ever wanted, without taking you away from your friends, family and other obligations. (no, it’s not about your own oxygen mask!)
Week Three: Grace
- Practice feeling your emotions fully, so you can move through them instead of simply covering them up, where they will inevitably pop out again and derail you at the most inconvenient time.
- Perceive and define with precision the root cause of your feelings.
- Locate and clear feelings lodged in your body and your energy field.
Week Four: Grounding
- Learn to drop out of your spinning thoughts and into the present moment instead of flying off the handle, feeling flustered, overwhelmed, like you are spinning, going from one activity to the next (and never getting anything done).
- Practice tips and techniques to ground into yourself and into your environment, so you can feel calm, centered, confident and in control all season long, feeling comfortable with your body and yourself in any circumstance.
- Soothe and calm yourself within minutes- no spa day required!
Lora Cheadle, former attorney and Life Choreographer® is a transformational thought leader and media personality who empowers women to reveal their smart, sexy, spiritual selves in all that they do so they can be happy as they are, not as they think they should be.
Lora helps women find their personal sparkle and fall deeply in love with themselves and the lives they have worked so hard to create.
Creator of FLAUNT! and Find Your Sparkle coaching programs, workshops, and destination retreats, she has worked with women worldwide to become happy, healthy and burnout free. An avid traveler and seeker of all things magical, glittery and fun, Lora uses her boundless energy to engage with others and explore curiosities near and far. She dances burlesques under the name, Chakra Tease, a tribute to her favorite philosopher, Socrates, the Socratic Method, which is utilized in law school, her love of yoga, the chakras and her flirty personality. Lora empowers others to choreograph their own life using her skills as an attorney, hypnotherapist, personal trainer, yoga, pole dance, and fitness instructor as well as her own intuition, which was honed in part by training as an Angel Reader. She lives in Colorado with her husband and has two amazing sons in college.